HIPAA Poster-Notice of Privacy Practices
- The easiest way by which patients can read this document is by using our poster.
- BCI’s Notice of Privacy Practices is a 12in x 18in Poster.
- After ordering from BCI Computers and collecting all necessary information you can expect the poster to be processed in approximately 1 business day.
- Dimensions: 12in x 18 in Paper: Cardstock Gloss
- The ways that the Privacy Rule allows the covered entity to use and disclose protected health information. It also explains that the entity will get your permission, or authorization, before using your health records for any other reason.
- The covered entity’s duties to protect health information privacy.
- Your privacy rights, including the right to complain to HHS and to the covered entity if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
- How to contact the Health and Human Services (HHS) for more information and to make a complaint, We provide the following contact information on the HIPAA Poster.
Your main office address
Your main office phone number
Main contact person (Compliance Officer)